- Keep bouquet cool before placing in a clean vase Using a sharp knife or shears, cut flower stems under water.
- Fill flower vase with very warm water and flower preservative packet.
- Remove leaves below water line to avoid bacteria.
- Display at room temperature, checking water level daily.
- Change water and add preservative every two days.
- Make an angled cut under water, trimming 1 inch off site.
- Place in lukewarm water adding 1/2 preservative packet.
- Place flowers in clean vase.
- Remove any bruised outer guard petals.
- Remove leaves below water line.
- Display in cool location, checking water levels daily.
- Re-cut stems and add fresh water every two days.
- Keep away from sunlight extreme heat or freezing.